Wolfgang Puck

I've been watching quite a bit of Wolfgang Puck's presentation on HSN. It's live TV so it's often funny without meaning to be, but I pick up a lot of tips and ideas from any of the chefs that are presented on these home shopping channels.

I can really say that anything WP's name is on as far as appliances or cookware, etc., are really quality items. I love the rice cooker and the electric wok I got quite a while ago. I used to sneer at electric woks, thinking it could never reach the temps necessary for proper stir frying, but alas, I was wrong!!! This appliance is the greatest!!!

The only thing that kept me from buying (a while ago) his stainless cookware set is the glass lids. Nope, none of that, wanted total *stainless.* But I do have to say that the newest cookware set looks like it's a fantastic deal.

I truly must stop watching these presentations!!!! I was good this time and only bought his cookbook--I am a cookbook collector, so I forgave myself, but as to cookware, appliances and gadgets, I have everything known to mankind and have run out of space for storage!!!

If anyone needs some obscure recipe, let me know. I have hundreds of cookbooks, some very old as I inherited my late mother's collection.

3 comments:

Karen H. said...

I seen HSN's Today's Special of WP's cookware. It really looks so nice and I wouldnt' mind having a set myself. I'm like you, I have got to quit watching those Home Shopping Networks. LOL. About the only thing we have bought from HSN is Esteban's Guitar's. My hubby loves to play a guitar and he is pretty good at it. I have a set of Cooks Essentials that I did buy from QVC a long time ago, and a couple of the everyday pans I call them ain't worth a flip. It's suppose to be non-stick, but things have stuck to it. Maybe it was the operator too. LOL.

judy said...

OMG, I have no sales resistance with this stuff. I was good and only bought the cookbook. But I'd love to see that rectangular springform pan sold separately.

judy said...

Karen,I caved in and bought Deb Murray's panini book. Maybe I should actually USE my panini maker LOL.