If you like Horseradish

hey I finally found my password , yippee

Anyways my grandmother used to make this ,always did love it , even as a child , Yum


Scrape the horseradish clean ,then grate . Put into a pot, then pour hot beef broth over top (chicken broth may also be used ), to this add salt , sugar and breadcrumbs . Let this come to a boil stirring a few times, it has to be a thick sauce . After cooking is complete, add 1 tablespoon of sour cream .No measurements to go by , just use your own judgment and add all to taste .

2 comments:

judy said...

LOL!!!!! And I LOVE horseradish. A friend has it growing all over the place where she lives. And the fresh stuff? Grate that and your sinus problems are history.

Rebel said...

LOL I love horseradish as well, even did as a child , always ate it right out of the pot , it does wonders for stuffed sinuses .

I wished I had some of my grandmothers know how , she made everything from scratch, like the best kosher pickles and saur kraut in the huge wooden barrels . I sure miss them .