Green Pans--Skeptic No More

OK, I have used my pans for over 30 days, and they're still holding up and doing the job they say they will. I am 99% convinced. Why the 1% skeptic? Well, just for statistical sake, I must hold back 1% just in case of a failure down the line!

HSN had a big weekend for Green Pans with everything on free ship, so I purchased a few more pieces. Luckily as the TSV sold out very early, they had put the pieces I got on "Today Only," so there was further reductions.

I might add here that I already have a nice set of Cuisinart stainless as my main cookware, and the Green Pans only fill very specific niches...such as where non-stick is a MUST. Therefore, I have the fry pans, grill pans and roasting/chicken pans. I do have a couple of additional pieces that came along with the sets--a 4 qt. casserole and a 1 1/2 qt sauce pan. These will not see that much use as non-stick is not a requirement with me for such items. I have found, however, that the 4 qt casserole has been very handy as a small dutch oven. It's the perfect size for singles or twofers, however non-stick in such a pan is not a requirement for me.

I do urge anyone to try this line, especially the frying pans. Use them for eggs and omelettes as you will not have to worry about sticking again.


No comments: