Green Pan--So Far So Good

I've been using the 11-inch fry pan/steamer for approximately one month, and I've got to say, so far I am very impressed. So much so that I ordered the most recent set of the hard anodized which included a roasting-come everything pan, 8 & 10-inch fry pans and a 4-qt casserole/saucepan.

Used the roaster the other night for chicken and roast potatoes. I can tell you, the juices were burned on and caramelized in there. A simple wipe of the sponge cleaned it. Cool Beans!!!

One thing I will say, this last shipment had an odor about it. It reminded me of doctor's xray rooms--sort of acidic like the xray developing fluid. A quick wash didn't remove it so I soaked it in sudsy water for a while. Seemed to do the trick. If the odor remained, I would have packed it up and returned it. I have put the lids on the pots and if the odor returns, back it goes.

Will report back in another month's time since some reviews said the pan worked well for a few months then died. If that happens, I go straight to Good Housekeeping for a refund, as I have saved all my HSN invoices to prove the sale.


No comments: